Thursday, January 1, 2009

WELCOME 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After such a long time I celebrated the new year night! I witnessed the Bangalore being lit in the dark night by the bursting crackers and rockets at the tick of 12!!! i dint want to say but engineering new year celebrations were done by romancing with books and wonder if next year VTU would spare us all! ( i am sure many of you will agree with me with that). thank god this year we made a good start enjoying with friends, talking that extra minute being carefree bout getting back to books only to vomit the next day morning!!!!

I thank god that 2008 was great year for me with lotsa ups and downs. ups and downs are jst part of life! everyone's life. be it Obama or Shahrukh or Vishal! jus that how we react to them makes the life turn that way. I pray to god that many such wonderful, eventful and exciting years come ahead in our lives and we do our best to enjoy every moment on this earth. 

neways this is not the normal blog. jus felt like writing my first blog of the year and wish all my friends A HAPPY NEW YEAR AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Audi Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger